As always, the CricHQ team has been hard at work to build and release new technology and features to help make cricket even better for our users. That is why we are excited to announce Total Cricket Scorer (TCS) V9 is now live!
So what can you expect from the new version?
1. TCS is now free!
Whether you are upgrading from a previous version, or purchasing your first copy of this great scoring software, TCS V9 for Windows is now free. Make sure you get your copy today, just visit our downloads page here.
2. Full integration with the CricHQ Cricket Administration platform
We wanted to complement the powerful features of TCS with the Cricket Administration abilities of CricHQ. To do this we have allowed the integration of CricHQ fixtures with TCS. Using this users will be able to take full advantage of CricHQ's wide range of tools allowing you to:
- Manage fixtures, tournaments and leagues online
- Download and score CricHQ fixtures with TCS
- Edit and upload fixtures from TCS back to CricHQ
- Advanced analytics and statistics packages
- Club, team and player profiles for all content
- So much more, which you can read about here
3. The official Duckworth Lewis Stern calculation
TCS is a world class scoring application, and we want to keep it that way. So we have integrated the official ICC Duckworth Lewis Stern (Professional) calculation into TCS. You can now:
- Calculate live DLS during the match through ball by ball scoring
- Enter details of any match to calculate at any stage
4. Complete user interface refresh
To ensure TCS is compatible with new versions of Windows, and to give you the best possible user experience, the team has put in work to upgrade the interface of TCS. This means:
- New styling to the front end making it easier to use and read
- Windows 10 support for options and interface
For a full breakdown of the release notes for TCS 9 see out support site: Click here to view TCS V9.0.1 release notes
So where to from here?
We have some exciting upcoming TCS improvements planned. Next we are looking into providing new live viewing experiences, social network enhancements, and video analysis integrations. Help us decide, and tell us what features you would benefit from via the comments below, or check out our user community here to share your thoughts with like-minded people.