We are excited to announce the latest game changer for cricket. CricHQ.sites allow cricket clubs, leagues, and organisations around the world to have their own online portal. Your clubs, your news, your cricket. The best part? It is all driven by the same platform you already know and love!
One of the biggest challenges clubs, leagues, and associations face when going digital is creating their online presence. You want your own portal, for your own unique cricket community. Your site needs to be easy to create, manage, keep up to date with the latest information, easy to navigate, and look great! Well, we have worked with our amazing community of users to bring you the answer.
So what makes a CricHQ.site right for you? - Well, where do we start?
- Quick setup; made easy with preloaded information
- Template-based; clean and simple-to-use page layouts
- In your pocket; mobile friendly views for any device
- No advertising; creating a clean viewing experience for your members and fans, and providing reserved space for your sponsors
- Automatic updates; up-to-date fixture information, association/club profiles, leaderboards, and much more straight from CricHQ
- Keep your identity; your site can keep your association’s or club’s existing URL, or use one provided.
If you want more information, or want to get your hands on a CricHQ.site today, check out the link below or get in touch with your account manager today. View a live site from our awesome clients at Taranaki Cricket, their community is already seeing the amazing benefits of their very own CricHQ.site.